Glenloy Wildlife offers exclusive wildlife holidays in the majestic region of the West Highlands of Scotland. Explore with us the many and varied habitats of the beautiful and historic area known as Lochaber. Enjoy the special wildlife and magnificent scenery of the region. Immerse yourself in Highland hospitality and leave us refreshed and stimulated.
What you said …..
- Pine marten-tastic!Lovely food a great night’s sleep too!! BBC One Show, Mike Dilger June 2012
- 3rd time and even more lucky with wildlife, the weather and unforgettable views across the Highlands. ~ S & P Bartlett, Bristol. September 2015
- A wonderful wildlife experience, thank you. ~ G. Beswick, Derbyshire. September 2015
- A warm welcome with superb surroundings. Pine martens were the icing on the cake! ~ E.Hutchings (Bird Watching), Suffolk. May 2014
- Wonderful! The scenery, the accommodation, the food, the expertise and ……the wildlife!!! ~ D.Edwards, Herts. June 2013
- As always a perfect holiday, thank you so much. ~ C.Boesenach, Holland October 2015
- Ben Nevis – the highest mountain in the UK at 1344m
- Loch Morar – the deepest loch in the UK, 310m
- Ardnamurchan Point – the most westerly point of the British mainland.
- The Great Glen – the UK’s longest valley at 104km
- Lochaber Geopark – a land born of fire and ice, and Scotland’s largest geopark
- Steall falls, Glen Nevis – Scotland’s 2nd highest waterfall
- The Old Forge, Inverie – Scotland’s remotest pub, only accessible by boat or a 2 day walk.
When You’re Here
- Watch pine martens in comfort
- Take a fully escorted day trip with Glenloy Wildlife, including a delicious lunch, or pick from a range of shorter safaris
- Look for eagles and deer along the old pony path from Glen Loy through to Fassifern
- Hunt for chequered skipper butterflies and a wealth of other insects
- Watch seals, herons and maybe otters from the all-access hide at Garbh Eilean, Loch Sunart
- Enjoy home cooked food with fresh seasonal and local produce
- Take a whale watching trip to the Small Isles