Glenloy Wildlife offers exclusive wildlife holidays and wildlife watching trips in the majestic region of the West Highlands of Scotland. Explore with us the many and varied habitats of the beautiful and historic area known as Lochaber. Enjoy the special wildlife and magnificent scenery of the region. Immerse yourself in Highland hospitality and leave us refreshed and stimulated.
What you said …..
- “Fantastic wildlife holidays” 5 out of 5 Reviewed July 2016
- “My favourite place to enjoy scottish food and wildlife” 5 out of 5 Reviewed 4 June 2016
- Pine marten-tastic!Lovely food a great night’s sleep too!! BBC One Show, Mike Dilger June 2012
- From whales ‘a jumping’ & porpoises at play to the tiny flowers of sea milkwort and the fragrance of orchids, we have again been thrilled by the variety of life that Jon & Angela have shown us. Another culinary and wildlife treat. S & P Bartlett, June 2016
- A warm welcome with superb surroundings. Pine martens were the icing on the cake! ~ E.Hutchings (Bird Watching), Suffolk. May 2014
- Wonderful! The scenery, the accommodation, the food, the expertise and ……the wildlife!!! ~ D.Edwards, Herts. June 2013
Lochaber is a place of awesome scenery, wonderful wildlife and amazing experiences – check out our Instagram
When You’re Here
- Watch pine martens in comfort
- Take a fully escorted day trip with Glenloy Wildlife, including a delicious lunch, or pick from a range of shorter trips.
- Hunt for chequered skipper butterflies and a wealth of other insects
- Watch seals, herons and maybe otters from the all-access hide at Garbh Eilean, Loch Sunart
- Enjoy home cooked food with fresh seasonal and local produce
- Take a whale watching trip to the Small Isles