Glenloy Wildlife offers exclusive wildlife holidays and wildlife watching trips in the majestic region of the West Highlands of Scotland. Explore with us the many and varied habitats of the beautiful and historic area known as Lochaber. Enjoy the special wildlife and magnificent scenery of the region. Immerse yourself in Highland hospitality and leave us refreshed and stimulated.
Unfortunately current advice from the Scottish Government is that we have to remain closed at present, and that accommodation providers may start to operate in Phase 3 of the plan to re-open the country. It is unclear when this will be, and will depend on
circumstances anyway, but is unlikely to be before the end of June at the very earliest.
As soon as we know when we are likely to be able to take guests we will publicise this on our website and social media. In the meantime please have a look at our daily posting to see what wildlife we have been seeing in and around Glenloy Lodge during lockdown. @glenloywild
What you said 2018…..
- You are two persons exceptional!” Bruno and Carmen (Quebec)
- “Fantastic stay, great atmosphere, and of course, pine martens” Paul, Andy, Mark and James(Southampton & Bath)
- “Thank you very much for your patience and sharing your Knowledge” Helen and John (Shaftsbury)
- “Thank you for showing us your beautiful area and for your fine hospitality, stories and great food. Missy and Jeff (Florida)
- “Amazing stay, will hope to be back soon> Awesome food, magical wildlife” Kev (London)
Lochaber is a place of awesome scenery, wonderful wildlife and amazing experiences – check out our Instagram
View this post on Instagram
When You’re Here
- Watch pine martens in comfort
- Take a fully escorted day trip with Glenloy Wildlife, including a delicious lunch, or pick from a range of shorter trips.
- Hunt for chequered skipper butterflies and a wealth of other insects
- Watch seals, herons and maybe otters from the all-access hide at Garbh Eilean, Loch Sunart
- Enjoy home cooked food with fresh seasonal and local produce
- Take a whale watching trip to the Small Isles