Glenloy Wildlife offers exclusive wildlife holidays and wildlife watching trips in the majestic region of the West Highlands of Scotland. Explore with us the many and varied habitats of the beautiful and historic area known as Lochaber. Enjoy the special wildlife and magnificent scenery of the region. Immerse yourself in Highland hospitality and leave us refreshed and stimulated.
What you said 2018…..
- You are two persons exceptional!” Bruno and Carmen (Quebec)
- “Fantastic stay, great atmosphere, and of course, pine martens” Paul, Andy, Mark and James(Southampton & Bath)
- “Thank you very much for your patience and sharing your Knowledge” Helen and John (Shaftsbury)
- “Thank you for showing us your beautiful area and for your fine hospitality, stories and great food. Missy and Jeff (Florida)
- “Amazing stay, will hope to be back soon> Awesome food, magical wildlife” Kev (London)
Lochaber is a place of awesome scenery, wonderful wildlife and amazing experiences – check out our Instagram
View this post on Instagram
When You’re Here
- Watch pine martens in comfort
- Take a fully escorted day trip with Glenloy Wildlife, including a delicious lunch, or pick from a range of shorter trips.
- Hunt for chequered skipper butterflies and a wealth of other insects
- Watch seals, herons and maybe otters from the all-access hide at Garbh Eilean, Loch Sunart
- Enjoy home cooked food with fresh seasonal and local produce
- Take a whale watching trip to the Small Isles